Our approach is to cater our services to meet your needs. While we can provide complete garden design, installation, and regular maintenance, we can also just help you plant your annuals or vegetable garden, weed a stubborn area, or pot up a few interesting containers for your patio. Our goal is that through our services we can help to ensure that you enjoy your gardens and that they will thrive both today and as they grow and mature into the future.
- Garden Design - client consultation, site inspection, design plan and plant specifications
- Garden Renovation - renovation or restoration of garden beds, plant replacement, pruning
- Seasonal Maintenance - Initial spring clean-up and garden winterizing in late fall, seasonal annual plantings and perennial care (deadheading, staking, plant division), composting and fertilizing, weeding, pruning, disease and pest management
- Specialty Gardens - Vegetable garden installation and maintenance, herb gardens, shade gardens, cutting gardens
- Container Planting - Patio and landscape planter design and maintenance, window boxes, holiday greenery
Whether you require a single clean-up in the spring or fall or ongoing weekly seasonal maintenance, Sparrow Gardens can work with you to devise a maintenance schedule which fits your needs and your budget. Contact us to schedule a consultation and let us help you create the gardens you envision.